Useful Tips and Tricks to help you with window clieaning.
Window Cleaning Equipment
A large bucket
Sponges or a scrubber
Window cleaning detergent
A Step-by-Step Guide To Window Cleaning
1. Line the floor in the room around the window with towels, so that you do not slip
2. First clean the inside of the window (the outside is likely to be dirtier).
3. Fill in the bucket with warm water and add window cleaning detergent according to the instructions on the label.
4. Dip your scrubber into the bucket and get it soapy and wet.
5. Thoroughly scrub the glass – move the sponge in a smooth vertical motion.
6. Press your squeegee in one of the upper corners of the window and pull it evenly and firmly across the glass horizontally, from side to side. Don’t forget to wipe the squeegee on a clean rag after each time you bring it across the glass in order to remove dirt and water.
Tip: Angle the squeegee slightly so that the water drips downward.
7. Wipe away all of the excess water and soap with a clean towel or cloth.
8. Repeat all steps on the other side of the window.
Tip: It is best not to clean your windows in direct sunlight, as the sun will dry the water quickly and may leave streaks behind.